Wednesday, April 9, 2014

A Day in the Life Draw Test1

I'm going to have a poem being written out along with illustrations being drawn out using trim paths. I was going to use a poem by Shel Silverstein or Roald Dahl but decided to use one that I have recently made into a book for another class. I thought it would be cool to have a hard copy of my book/poem along with an animated version. Gnomes They're placed in many gardens or strewn about the lawn, They sit on tiny toadstools as you let them guard your pond These stationary figures are frozen in the sun But when the moon comes out, they'll run about, and have all sorts of fun In the night they dance around, happy and fully of wonder What else do they do when you're not awake? They watch you while you slumber. testing out a tutorial testing out a tutorial

No comments:

Post a Comment